Work at Home – Voice, Chat and Email
I will tell you right up front, it is a call center except you do it at home. When you call major companies for a vacation package, a cruise, insurance claims, roadside assistance or to get help with your smartphone, who do you think answers the phone? People just like you!!! People that want to work the hours that they want. People that want to WORK AT HOME. Sounds Great Doesn’t it!
-You Choose the Job
-You Choose the Hours
-We Provide the Training
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Responds to issues sent out through support channels like email, live chat and phone call.
2. Accurately inputs all important user information into tracking system according to defined guidelines
3. Identifies, researches and resolves a variety of problems ranging from billing to technical issues.
4. Tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
5. Maintains knowledge base content integrity, updating contents that are deemed obsolete.
6. Provide support to customers, solving issues in a friendly, effective and satisfactory manner.
7. Discover new avenues to reach out to customers to improve the level of customer satisfaction.
8. Provides support to internal teams whenever needed
1. Demonstrates excellent verbal communication skills and ability to convey information clearly and effectively.
2. Very strong attention to detail; ability to multi-task and resolve issues without sacrificing quality.
3. Comfortable working independently, however, does not lose the sense of being a team player.
5. Friendly, upbeat, polite and self-motivated.
6. Works under minimum supervision.
1. Internet Connection: Subscription to a reliable, high-speed, Internet connection.
2. Computer specification: PC running Windows XP, Windows 7 or MAC Background Check Mandatory. This is Part time or Full time…Remember you pick the hours.
- Location: Work at Home
- Compensation: $9.00-$16.00 per hour depending on the Job you Choose.
- Part-time: Yes, you pick the hours.
- Full-time: Yes, you pick the hours.